Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Fever!

Dog and I are feeling restless again.  Our exercise has been limited for too many easy reasons lately.  She's developing a little paunch...and I won't even think about the sour note from the scale in the bathroom. It's not pretty!  Now that the spring/Easter cold snap is in the past, we must regain our commitment to a daily stroll flanked by alternate days in the gym.  Laziness has been so very easy to embrace for a couple of weeks now.

Trauma and roller coaster events in lives of friends and family keep my mind racing.  I know how those poor greyhounds feel as they chase the bunny on a pole around the track!  Where is the rescue team when we need them?

Oh well, I'm putting on my walking shoes and going outside to hear the birds singing up close and personal.  Belle's ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment