Friday, April 19, 2013

Sea Breeze and Sunshine!

Tomorrow I leave for Galveston to board a boat cruising to the Caribbean.  I can hardly wait.  My bags are packed except for the carry-on that I will fill after I dress in the morning.  I'm thinking I will partake of all the sunshine and gentle sea breezes possible.  No internet access seems strangely appealing.  I will read a few unfinished books on my kindle, work a few sudoku puzzles, walk the decks and I'm sure a little gambling might prove interesting.  A daily swim sounds like fun and of course meals prepared with little effort on my part are always appealing.  My sister and her family will be my traveling companions, so even the trips to shore when in port have been planned for me.

While I'm away, Ol' Abner has plans to make major progress on the yard and maybe even get the garage started.  No doubt, he will spend some time at City Hall.  Oh yes, he's going to motorcycle races at the new Formula One race track for the next two days.  Son's birthday celebration will be on Sunday at the races.  We had dinner with them last night so I could remind him how he got here!

No comments:

Post a Comment