Monday, April 8, 2013

Changes!

Unseasonably cool weather with frequent fog and sprinkles take my mood into the doldrums.  Ol' Abner is snippy these days and seems to think I am overly demanding.  Our latest squabble was over shrubs, yes, shrubs!  I won't bore you with the ugly details.  It's enough to say that I like variety of form and color, he prefers matchy-matchy!

Today we are headed for the granite yard to pick out new counter tops for the kitchen.  Back splash will probably need replacement too.  I foresee a disagreement coming.  I love the  color in the formica counter tops currently in the kitchen.  The problem...it's formica.  Hopefully we can find a granite sample with similar look.  He will want to have a change that's evident.

I am planning a trip soon and he will have the counter tops replaced while I am away.  Oh my, that means I must choose a new kitchen sink!  Please let me find one that can be delivered in time.  Time is running out.  I better go awake him from his morning nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment