Saturday, January 4, 2020

Can I see clearly now?

Vision! I am working to view my plan for the new year. Other than my own mind, decluttering will need to be postponed. "F" words are my focus! I have heard that absurd obscenity sprinkled through so many conversations that my ears feel fried in dirty pig fat! These are MY words:
     Faith
     Family
     Finance
     Friendship
     Fun
Other words with same First letter come to mind, but I am not talking about aphorisms blurted out as expletives. I want words that inspire, positive words! I will not allow my mind to be filled with the clutter that brings Frustration. If my Faith can be encouraged to Flourish, my clarity of Focus will be evident. My Family can Freely interact where love abides. My Finances will Flow as my labor is Fruitful. My Friendships will Fill my heart with joy. The result of Fortunate choices will be Fun.

I AM learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment