Sunday, May 11, 2014

Here's the Good Dirt!

Daisy Mae's a happy momma this morning!  I awoke to scratching on the tiny patio.  What a neat surprise DIL was sitting on the cold concrete in her jammies working over my new flower pots to prepare for planting.  Last night she and Son were sent to our local home improvement store to buy A/C filters and they returned laden with plants, soil and flower pots.  
A Strawberry and a Tomato
I sat outside and watched her plant a number of herbal offerings, and lament that they decided to forego the purchase of a tiny lemon tree.  Perhaps, I'll rectify that later this week.
Yes! I like this view!
It's feeling a little more like home.  I don't think Ol' Abner will be particularly impressed.  Maybe I'll see what Lulu thinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment