Saturday, May 17, 2014

It's Simple, he said!

Things that need to be put together and snapped into place always mystify me.  What is it about clockwise vs counter clockwise that usually comes off my hands backwards?  Ol' Abner does these maneuvers without even thinking and I stand by, stumped.  A wonderful bagless vacuum cleaner with a washable filter is the answer to cleanliness, IF one can reassemble it and make it work again.  I used it yesterday morning and it pulled a large volume of dirt from the rugs. The last time it was used, he disassembled it,  I washed the filter and he put it all back together when I wasn't looking.  That's our usual process!  I didn't bring the instruction booklet for this contraption with me, in fact, I'm not sure I've even seen it.  Meanwhile, the rugs are clean and the blinds need a quick once over with the same gadget...if I can only get it back together!

No comments:

Post a Comment