Monday, February 17, 2020

My kind of Winter

Central Texas in February!  Sunshine brought temperatures to the mid seventies peaking at eighty for a moment. Home was my sunny refuge on this President’s Day. A morning meeting with others on the journey through grief, several hours at the office wading through volumes of paperwork preparing for tomorrow, and I walked into my well windowed kitchen to that view of bright sunshine over the lake. 

I will be out early tomorrow, fielding calls from Miss Kitty, delivering tax documents and applying for certifications. First though, I must meet with our website developer to be sure my companies are active and positive in cyberspace. 

I look forward to a visit beginning in a couple of days. My lovely British outlaw will arrive in the wee hours Thursday. Son will pick her up and daughter in law will finish her commitment before she meets them here.  Her mom will stay with me for most of the coming week. We are hoping a relocation to Texas will be in her future. May we share more of this glorious sunshine with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment