Friday, March 20, 2020

Ain’t No Sunshine

Barely a month ago I posted plans for a busy social schedule intermingled with active work. Oh how the world has changed. With a background in healthcare, family members with suppressed immunity, and my grandmother’s common sense, I practice germophobic-like safety routinely. Co-vid 19 has brought us all to attention. Our vulnerable population can lose a life from the nasty persistent bug. Panic takes on many different looks. Some feel the need to overbuy necessities, depriving others to access. Seeking medical advice has kept our medical professionals in overtime, hyper-vigilant citizens are mingling while social distancing. 

Meanwhile I crave a day of sunshine for which Central Texas is known at this season. Again this morning I see overcast skies on a cool morning. Rainfall has begun. It appears my sunshine will not come today.

No comments:

Post a Comment