Saturday, July 27, 2013

Optimism

I feel as though I'm moving in slow motion this morning.  My head feels a little foggy and the beginning of a headache greeted me as I awoke.  I slogged around and finally took an anti-inflammatory medication to stave off the headache symptoms.  A review of my finger and toe nails forced me to face the reality that it's probably time to renew my grooming. The sky is cloudy outside...OK, that must be the source of my malaise!  I know we still crave rain in Texas, but rain seldom makes me smile.  I love sunshine and warmth...lots of warmth.

Packing a month's worth of clothing, toiletries and other necessities should be my agenda for today.  I can prepare to travel quickly though and I want to enjoy my home time today...now where IS that sun?  I think I'll go get a manicure and pedicure and maybe the sun will be out by the time I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment