Thursday, June 27, 2013

Next Lesson

My golf game is suffering!  You may wonder how a game not yet played can be in distress. PG (Professional Golfer) told me to be able to consistently hit the ball where I want it to go and we will schedule my next lesson.  My plan was to practice the process on the driving range four to five times this week. Every morning has been dedicated to something else and tomorrow will be no different.  Afternoons have reached high ninety or 100 plus degree temperatures.  I just had an epiphany!  Does any golfer EVER reach that point when the ball consistently goes where it's expected.  I hear too many expletives coming from other players to think that is the case...hmm.  Maybe I'll go ahead and call to schedule that next lesson for Tuesday morning.  I work better with a firm deadline. Besides, I can get three in a row straight down the range with a little air under them from time to time.  I'm calling PG tomorrow as soon as Ol' Abner is finished at the hospital!

No comments:

Post a Comment