Sunday, January 5, 2014

GO!

In the last few months I have often commented that my new favorite word might  be "Go". Ol' Abner would grimace and roll his eyes.  His mantra for now seems to be "stay".  I understand. He's spent many months and many more dollars getting his playhouse built. Why wouldn't he want to stay and play awhile?  On the other hand, new sights intrigue me and my wanderlust is bubbling over again.  I do have a couple of trips planned this year, but nothing on the scale of my dreams.  

This morning, our pastor's sermon introduced the new goals for the church body.  Called G3, it involves Grow (I don't think he means our body size), Give (that's always part of the religious practice). Go!  I am on board.  As soon as I can stow away my Christmas decorations, I can start packing my bags for another trip.  Grow, Give, Go.  

No comments:

Post a Comment