Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Dampened Spirits

The monthly meeting of the Women's Golf Association was held this morning at the golf club. Due to cold drizzle, the scheduled round of golf was changed to card games and chatter.  I stayed for the meeting and a few minutes of visiting, then left to run a few errands.  The names are beginning to match the faces now, and I do look forward to knowing several of these women better.  A number of golf outings are on the schedule for the upcoming year and I can hardly wait to test my skill on some other golf courses. Certainly, I have not mastered the two in our neighborhood, though fresh vistas are very appealing.  It's time the well known Texas sunshine shows it's face and warms the air to make golf more pleasant.  I'm ready for a play outside kind of day!

No comments:

Post a Comment