Monday, August 20, 2012

One Less Future Project!

The movers came today.  Watching our possessions hauled through the front door and others out the basement doors to fill two trucks without emptying the house, convinced me I am suffering from the sin of gluttony.  Right now I am overwhelmed with the sense that I probably cannot live long enough to complete all those planned quilts, finish the three cross stitch projects loaded on one of those trucks, or deftly plant those thousands of photos into scrapbooks.  Still I feel the need to hoard the supplies needed for those endeavors and many more, yes I said more.  Perhaps I'll pat myself on the back for passing along all those cake decorating tools.  Boxes of tier cake supports and the plates for them can be much better utilized elsewhere.  Oh yes, I feel better already.

No comments:

Post a Comment