Saturday, April 2, 2011

Just a little baffled

I love skimming through blogger to see what others are posting. Sometimes it's rather depressing to see all the beautiful photos, artwork and graphics, many even set to music. I can manage to save, post and edit. Some days, even that seems complicated. My purpose in starting this blog was primarily as a public diary relating the often mundane happenings in our little town on the mountain. Even though I love to take and display photos, uploading them to my blog is ever frustrating. Remembering this blog's original purpose should be sufficient...but wouldn't it have been much more interesting to see the bulldozer discussed in a long ago blog on the ledge covered in water, or some of the views I so proudly tout at the side of the post? I may have to do some research or maybe even take a class. Is there a blogging class offered at the college nearby? Where does one go to learn such things that everyone else seems to just know?

No comments:

Post a Comment