Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Planning

Ol' Abner has a dental appointment today. I'll ride along since it is scheduled in the capital city three hours south of our spot in Dogpatch. We usually enjoy a little shopping and better restaurant choices on these excursions. Traveling with a current list of things to find in the shopping mecca requires a quick inventory of the the freezer and pantry. I'm feeling the urge to redecorate the bedroom, so a visit to some of the home decor shops might be in order. The rustic look I have enjoyed so long is wearing on my nerves and I'm ready for a fresh new look. Just haven't quite nailed down the concept I want. The ride to and from followed by the wait while he is attended allows lots of time for contemplation. Maybe I'll take along a magazine with ideas and just kick back and listen to my IPod while I look at other people's color schemes and themes!

No comments:

Post a Comment