Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Older,

 Personal Struggles (it’s technical, AI robot) 

Aging at its best is not easy, but has presented many unanticipated challenges. I have spent days attempting to add to this blog, finding the simple font I like, still not accomplished. It will happen unexpectedly one day I’m sure. Pray that I don’t delete yet another post as I search for an easy reading for my aging eyes.

Arthritic hands have brought difficulty for handwritten journaling. Constant tapping on a device and my painful finger joints are diagnosed by my physician as “Trigger Finger”!  I must remember not to mention that malady while searching through passcodes stored on a device, while at my bank. 

All appointments stored on devices with how many calendars???? This old human can only be in one place at a time. I really do appreciate the offer to send me an alert when it is necessary to leave for an on-time arrival. Yesterday, a confirmed appointment some how managed to send me on my way with an alert to leave soon from home at the time that I should have been arriving. I will retain the hand written card with time and date clearly written to verify the time to arrive. 

I have oft been told this is the ways things must be done, now. People my grandchildren’s age find it simpler in all actions. Perhaps that might explain how a few have managed to brand me as incapable and suffering self inflicted dementia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment