Wednesday, July 31, 2024

END IT TO BEGIN

 This might have been called the never ending month. I think this is really the final day of July. I don’t think I planned it this way, but July has always lasted 31 days. Each sunrise to sunset, often overlapping moon rise to moon setting  perfectly synchronized to complete a 31 day month. Tomorrow begins in the middle of tonight in perfect order to begin a new month of 31 days, it will be August. I choose to put aside concerns over nesting squirrels, where they were not welcomed. On the third attempt to prevent them from nesting and thriving in the ceiling of our playhouse, I agreed they must eradicated instead of relocated. I have visited the two thousand square foot playhouse behind my personal living space every day this month. No sounds from scampering chattering squirrels, no evidence of new nests. Later today I will authorize completion of the agreed payment to make them gone for a full year! Guarantees are like that; they are not forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment